GOOGLE Maps and street view has made millions of people’s lives easier across the globe.
But how exactly do you get on it, and what countries don't have it? Here's all you need to know…
How do I get street view on Google Maps?
Getting street view on Google Maps is very easy.
Here’s how to activate it on a tablet or smartphone.
- Open the Google Maps app on your device.
- Tap the rhomboid-shaped icon in the upper right corner of the screen underneath the search bar
- In the drop down menu click the street view icon
- When you return to your map all streets will be marked out in blue lines
- Click the street you wish to view and you’ll see
Which countries have no street view?
Since Google Street View launched in 2007, 87 countries in all seven continents have been largely mapped out
However lots of countries have had privacy concerns about street view – leading many to suspend services.
In South America Costa Rica, Venezuela and Paraguay do not have street view.
In Africa, only Senegal, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa and Botswana have street view available.
China, India, Iran, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Oman, Yeman, Papua New Guinea and North Korea can not be viewed.
In Germany only some major cities can be viewed.
Source: Read Full Article