On the November 14, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss what they’ve been up to at the Water Cooler.
Opening Banter: This is the last time we’ll hear from HT for a while.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Peter attended the grand opening of Funko’s new Hollywood store. He also celebrated his birthday at El Coyote.
- Jacob set up his Christmas tree.
- Brad is mad because we already had a winter storm.
- Hoai-Tran is not prepared for her trip to Vietnam.
- Jacob read Blockade Billy by Stephen King.
- Peter and Brad watched Parasite.
- Jacob and Chris and Ben watched episode one of The Mandalorian. Peter attended The Mandalorian world premiere and saw chapters two and three of the series.
- Peter watched Pixar in Real Life on Disney+, he also found Disneyland Around The Seasons on the service.
- Brad went to see Jojo Rabbit. Watched Let It Snow on Netflix.
- Chris watched Hobbs and Shaw, The Kitchen, and The Devil Next Door.
- Jacob saw The Irishman and watched The Imagineering Story, Frozen, and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Ben watched Honey Boy, Waves, The Good Liar, and Ford v Ferrari.
- Hoai-Tran watched Charlie’s Angels, Dark Waters, White Snake, Master Z: The Ip Man Legacy, One Child Nation, saw a special midnight screening of The Host at The Metrograph.
- Peter went to the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure and ate every food item.
- Brad tried Candy Cane Milano cookies
- Chris got a Nintendo Switch and played Untitled Goose Game.
- Jacob is hooked on Ring-Fit Adventure on the Nintendo Switch.
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article