Strictly Come Dancing crowned Ellie Leach as the winner of this year's competition after fighting off competition from Layton Williams and Bobby Braier.
As the viewers voted for their favourite dancers, the scores showed Layton and Nikita at the top of the leaderboard with a total of 119.
They were closely followed by Bobby and Dianne who scored 117 while Ellie and Vito had a score of 115.
Of course, the judges' scores were just used as guidance and it was solely up to the public to decide who would be crowned winner.
Ahead of the result being confirmed, Ellie was the favourite to win with the shortest odds in history to take home the trophy.
The bookies revealed Layton and Bobby had both seen their odds of winning the Glitterball Trophy take another hit, as Ellie's odds were slashed to just 1/12 – setting a new record for the most likely winner in Strictly history.
Layton was 9/1 in the betting, while Bobby was the rank outsider to go all the way at 18/1.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: "Anything other than an Ellie win will go down as a monumental upset – arguably the biggest in Strictly history.
"Punters are dead set on the Corrie star going all the way, with Layton and Bobby merely making up the numbers in this year's finale."
Please check back regularly for the latest on this developing story as it is updated in real time here.
From inside celeb homes to weddings, fashion and beauty, get the latest on the stories that matter to you by following OK! every time you see our name.
- Follow OK! on Instagram – CLICK HERE
- Join our 2m followers on Facebook – CLICK HERE
- View exclusive inside homes, weddings and BTS photoshoots on YouTube – CLICK HERE
- Follow OK! on TikTok – CLICK HERE
- Download our free OK! app to get priority access to our content – celebrities at home, star-studded weddings, BTS photoshoots, fashion and breaking celebrity news – CLICK HERE for Apple and CLICK HERE for Android
Source: Read Full Article