CELTIC face Hearts in a huge Scottish Cup final on Saturday afternoon.
A win for Neil Lennon's side would see them win a 12th consecutive domestic trophy – an unmatched feat.
What time does Celtic vs Hearts kick-off?
- Celtic's stab at history will get underway from 2.15pm UK time on Saturday, December 19.
- The game will take place at Hampden Park in Glasgow.
- There will be no fans in attendance as Glasgow is currently in tier 3 of the government's coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Celtic vs Hearts will be shown live on BBC One Scotland and on BBC iPlayer across the UK.
- You can also watch the action on Premier Sports if you have a monthly subscription.
- To stream the action, you can head to the BBC iPlayer and watch from a mobile, tablet or Smart TV.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game will be shown on BBC iPlayer.
- You can download the app onto your mobile or tablet device and you canwatch live, so long as you have a TV licence.
What is the team news
The experienced Scott Brown will likely start the game but Neil Lennon has other selection headaches in midfield.
Jeremie Frimpong and Callum McGregor could also play for Celtic.
Hearts will also have plenty of experience in their side, including Craig Gordon, Christophe Berra and Steven Naismith.
Craig Halkett will also likely partner Berra at centre-back.
Source: Read Full Article