Whilst al fresco dining has been fun, we can all agree that getting back indoors is what we'll be looking forward to. After all, flying napkins and wet three course meals wasn't quite the freedom we longed for.
Nationwide restaurant chain Frankie & Benny’s has announced the launch of their fresh new menu at all of its 103 restaurants across the UK, just in time to welcome back diners for eat in from May 17.
The brand-new menu features carefully selected produce and mouth-watering new dishes, alongside the return of popular Italian-American comfort food classics. Guests can tuck into delicious new dishes including Vegan BBQ Wingz, tender Meatballs Subs from the New York Deli or Smokey BBQ Ribs, as well as moreish desserts and celebratory cocktails.
To start, guests can tuck into delicious Buffalo Mac n Cheese Bites, or opt for the Vegan BBQ Wingz which are also arriving to new menus and are made with succulent jackfruit and topped with fresh spring onion and BBQ sauce.
For mains, diners can choose the brand new Meatball Subs, made with tender pork and beef meatballs, spicy Napoletana tomato sauce, melted cheese, fresh basil and rocket.
Alternatively, if you’re after something lighter, you can dig in to flavoursome salads such as the new Campania which consists of mozzarella, broccolini, roasted red pepper, pesto and seasonal leaves.
Morrisons slashes the price of its Whisky Box hamper ahead of World Whisky Day
Restaurant deals and offers
Just Eat – TopCashback is offering £5 cashback on purchases of £10+ at Just Eat until June 30.
Uber and OpenTable – From May 17, Uber is covering 50% of the cost of a trips up to £6 o the first 20,000 riders until May 30 using the promo code: DiningIsBack
Tastecard – Get a free Tastecard until July 2021, get 10% off delivery or collection, 2 for 1 or 50% off meals nationwide and up to 50% off attractions.
Hard Rock Cafe – From May 17 Hard Rock Cafe London and Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly have limited-time Festival menu and live music until June 1.
Byron Burger – To celebrate restrictions easing, Byron has launched a special ‘Freedom Burger’ available from May 17, it will also be available to order on Deliveroo.
Byron is also hosting a Free Burger Day at the Covent Garden Branch on May 21. Guests arriving between 3-5pm will be able to get their hands on a free burger to celebrate their return to indoor dining.
Still got room for dessert? Well good, because Frankie & Benny’s has indulgent desserts for every craving including sweet Apple Pie, Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Antarctic Roll, and the perfect retro pick-me-up of a Twisted Ice Cream Cake (inspired by your childhood favourite – the Twister lolly).
And as for a tipple, diners will find new delicious cocktails including Candy Floss Prosecco, Sweet Whisky Iced Tea and a much-loved taste of the states with our American Pie cocktail to complete the evening.
We've listed all of the new products you'll find in the new menu below.
Frankie & Benny's new menu items
- Tear N Share Bread (£6.40) – Fresh from the oven, glazed with garlic spread, sprinkled with Gran Levanto cheese
- Vegan BBQ Wings (£6.00) – Biffs crispy jackfruit wingz, BBQ sauce, a sugar cane “bone” and vegan mayo
- Buffalo Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bites (£6.20) – Breaded mac ‘n’ cheese bites, hot sauce and buttermilk ranch dressing
- Chicken Parmigiana (£11.40) – Crispy buttermilk chicken, Napoletana tomato sauce, melted cheese, red pesto and rocket
New York Deli
- Meatball Sub (£10.80) – Tender pork & beef meatballs, spicy Napoletana tomato sauce, melted cheese, fresh basil and rocket
- Fish Finger Sub (£11.20) – Cod goujons , tartare sauce, rocket and a pot of mushy peas
- Classic Hot Dog (£9.40) – Juicy hotdog, soft glazed roll, homemade crispy onions, ketchup and fries
- Dirty Dog (£11.80) – Juicy hotdog, soft glazed roll, slow- cooked pot-roast BBQ brisket, gherkins, green chillies, homemade crispy onions, cheese, BBQ sauce and fries
- ABC Salad (£11.20) – Avocado, bacon and grilled chicken on a bed of seasonal leaves tossed with tomatoes and a buttermilk ranch dressing
- Campania (£10.80) – Fresh mozzarella, broccolini, roasted red pepper, red pesto and seasonal leaves
- Vegan Pepperoni Bake (£12.40) – Vegan pepperoni, Napoletana tomato sauce, chilli, roasted red pepper, broccolini, rigatoni pasta and vegan mozzarella
- Cheesy Mac n Cheeseburger (£13.80) – 6oz* burger, crispy mac ‘n’ cheese bites, gherkins, BBQ sauce, cheese sauce and lettuce
- Cajun Beef Brisket Burger (£13.80) – 6oz* burger, slow-cooked pot-roast BBQ brisket, Monterey Jack cheese, gherkins, homemade crispy onions, green chillies and Cajun mayo
- ABC Burger (£11.80) – Smashed avocado, streaky bacon, grilled chicken breast, chilli dressing, mayo and lettuce
- BBQ Brisket Pizza (£11.40) – Slow-cooked pot-roast BBQ brisket, rocket, chilli dressing and mozzarella on a BBQ Base
- Smokey Ultimate BBQ Ribs (whole rack 17.60, half rack £13.60) – Slow-cooked rack of tender pork ribs, BBQ sauce, corn on the cob and fries
- Lemon and Pepper Salmon (£13.80) – Seasoned salmon fillet, creamy herb risotto, broccolini and red pesto
- Broccolini (£3.80)
- Wedge Salad (£3.40)
- Candy Floss Prosecco (£6.40) – Prosecco, edible glitter and a fluffy cloud of candy floss
- Southern Passion (£5.80) – Bacardi Spiced Rum,
- American Pie (£7.00) – Buffalo Trace bourbon, apple pie syrup and lemon juice
- Sweet Whiskey Iced Tea (£6.40) – Jack Daniels Honey, home-brewed tea, orange and mint
- Espresso Martini (£6.00) – Double espresso, ice cold with vodka, Kahlua and a dash of vanilla syrup
- Cucumber Cooler (£7.00) – Beefeater gin, cucumber syrup and elderflower presse
Desserts + Shakes
- Apple Pie (£5.80) – Warm crisp pastry with a sweet apple filling. Served with vegan custard, vanilla cream or vegan choc-chip ice cream
- Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Antarctic Roll 5.60 Creamy frozen vanilla mousse swirled with salted caramel sauce rolled up in a white chocolate sponge
- Twisted Ice Cream Cake (£6.00) – Creamy frozen lemon and lime mousse with a fruity strawberry centre, with a nod to your favourite childhood Twister ice lolly
- Custard Ice Cream Shake (£4.00)
Source: Read Full Article