‘Shot up my bum’: Glamorous student, 21, relives horrific freak accident on a jet ski that saw all of her insides ‘torn up’
- Matilda, 21, shared a video on TikTok reliving her freak jet ski accident last year
- The Port Macquarie student lost grip of the person in front of her while on the ski
- The jet of the jet ski then ‘shot up’ her rectum causing significant damage
- She perforated her bowel and intestines, and also tore her sphincters
An Australian student and keen fashion designer has shared very intimate details about a horrific jet ski accident she endured which left her insides completely ‘torn up’.
Matilda, 21, created a TikTok video aptly titled ‘why the first time I rode a jet ski is also my last’ in which she explains how losing grip on the person sitting in front of her on the ski left her with very serious internal injuries.
The glamorous youngster fell from the back of the water device and watched as the jet ‘shot up her bum’. She immediately began to vomit in the water.
‘Every time I vomited I felt my intestines coming out of my bum,’ Matilda admitted in her brutally honest video.
‘Once I got to shore, the paramedics came and they saved me. I woke up in the ICU 24 hours later and I found out that I had perforated my bowel, my intestines and tore my sphincters.
why the first time I rode a JetSki is also my last 浪 #oops #jetski #jetskiaustralia
the juicy details!!! #ouch
Matilda (pictured), 21, shared a video on TikTok about her horrific jet ski accident which left her with injuries to her bowel, intestines and sphincters
Matilda said in her TikTok: ‘The surgeons had to cut me open, take out all my abdominal organs, clean them, fix the bowel and the intestines and put them back in’
‘This meant that all of the contents of my bowel was inside my abdominal cavity as well as some dirt and water from the lake.’
Matilda was rushed into surgery to try and fix some of the major damage.
‘The surgeons had to cut me open, take out all my abdominal organs, clean them, fix the bowel and the intestines and put them back in,’ she said.
‘They also had to create a stoma, due to the damage that was done’.
TikTok users were in shock from the video, voicing their concerns for Matilda.
‘Omg girl! This is crazy. I have never heard of such a thing, now that I know this can happen I don’t think I will ever get on one again,’ one commenter wrote.
TikTok users were in shock from the video, voicing their concerns for Matilda
Matilda has a stoma inserted, and has since had it removed and has praised those around her that allowed her to recover from her injuries, replying to a comment: ‘Thought I was going to die but all the people around me were amazing so I was very lucky’
While another asked: ‘What were the thoughts that went through your mind? That’s terrifying. Were your friends scared?’
Matilda replied: ‘Was very scary at the time! Thought I was going to die but all the people around me were amazing so I was very lucky’.
Daily Mail Australia has contacted Matilda for comment.
Source: Read Full Article