More On:


Grisly new details emerge in deadly UberEats carjacking by teen girls

Two teen girls charged with murder in carjacking death of Uber Eats driver

Homeless man crashes stolen van into scaffolding in Midtown: cops

1-year-old boy shot by Houston cop is ‘fighting for his life’: mother

As an Uber Eats driver lay dying on a Washington, DC, sidewalk, the two teen girls who allegedly stun-gunned and carjacked him easily climbed from the wreck — and even tried to run away, graphic new video shows.

The video also records some of the last words spoken by the driver, Mohammad Anwar, a father of three who immigrated from Pakistan — “This is my car!”

Anwar, 66, died when he was flung from the car onto a sidewalk after the girls, ages 15 and 13, stun-gunned him and drove off with him still clinging to the side of his Honda, authorities say.

A 1:27-minute cellphone video, newly posted to social media, begins with Anwar standing to the side of the parked car, apparently trying to get one of the teens out from behind the wheel while the other, clad in pink, can be seen in the passenger seat.

“They’re thieves!” Anwar can be heard shouting as he leans into the dark-colored Honda, struggling with the teen in the passenger seat. “This is my car!”

Seconds later, with the driver’s side car door open and Anwar half in and half out of the vehicle, the car speeds off.

Warning: Graphic video

The car sideswipes a nearby metal barrier and light pole, causing the open driver’s side door to violently slam into Anwar’s body.

The car then races down the block and out of sight, turning a corner onto N Street SE before the sounds of a crash send witnesses who were recording Anwar’s struggle running toward the wreck-in-progress.

The footage continues, showing both girls ably jumping from the vehicle with the help of National Guard troops who were in the area — and Anwar face down on a nearby sidewalk, surrounded by debris and apparently struggling to move.

It’s unclear why the girls targeted Anwar, who picked them up at the Navy Yard Metro station around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and drove them a short distance to the vicinity of Nationals Park, near where the struggle began.

The teens are charged with felony murder and armed carjacking and are being held pending their next court date on March 31.

Share this article:

Source: Read Full Article