BRIDGERTON's Phoebe Dynevor described the oral sex scenes as 'fun' and choreographed 'like a stunt'.
The actress, 25, hailed the intimacy coordinator who ensured the romps were both safe and enjoyable for everyone involved.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
Dynevor told Grazia Magazine: "My first-ever scene was in episode six, where Simon is going down on Daphne.
“And it was so great, because it felt safe and fun: you choreograph it like a stunt, or a dance. It’s crazy to me that that hasn’t been there in the past."
The Netflix star compared her romps on Bridgerton to those she has done previously and reckons they would be banned if they would be banned in the industry today.
She explained: "I’ve done sex scenes before that I can’t believe I did: it was only five or six years ago, but it would not be allowed now.”
Phoebe plays Daphne on Bridgerton and is the eldest daughter in a powerful and wealthy family and wants to meet a man and get married.
In real life, she is the daughter of Coronation Street actress Sally Dynevor, who has brought the character of Sally Metcalfe to life for 35 years.
Having starred in the likes of Waterloo Road, and the TV adaptation of Guy Ritchie’s Snatch, Bridgerton is Phoebe's most prominent role so far and has learnt to deal with the fame from her mum.
"She’s always taken it in her stride, and been very chilled and grateful and humble. Gratitude is the most important thing," she gushed.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
On set, Dynevor revealed she had a panic attack on a day of filming when the pressure of long days and nights in front of the camera began to take its toll.
She shared: "There is a scene in one episode where Daphne walks down the stairs and everyone is staring at her.
“That was one of the hardest scenes to shoot. Everyone has days where they wake up and feel like poo and don’t want to see people, let alone be on camera.
"It just so happened I was having one of those days then, and felt so out of my comfort zone. Basically, I had a full-blown panic attack.”
Source: Read Full Article