Wimbledon Day Four order of play: Katie Boulter is first on Centre Court with Rafael Nadal and Coco Gauff up next, while Nick Kyrgios is back in action alongside Brits Jack Draper, Liam Broady and Alastair Gray
- Katie Boulter gets the action underway on Centre Court on Wimbledon Day Four
- The Briton takes on sixth seed and former world No 1 Karolina Pliskova
- Rafael Nadal and Coco Gauff are next up, while Nick Kyrgios is back in action
- Britain’s Jack Draper, Liam Broady and Alastair Gray all take to the grass today
- Follow Sportsmail’s live coverage of today’s action here
The action at SW19 continues as Katie Boulter, Rafael Nadal and Nick Kyrgios take centre stage on Wimbledon Day Four.
Day Three was a disappointing one for the Brits, with Emma Raducanu and Andy Murray both bowing out in their second round clashes, though Cameron Norrie made it into round three, while Harriet Dart claimed an impressive first-round win.
Defending champion Novak Djokovic, after a more tricky first-round encounter against Kwon Soon-woo, was back to his clinical best as he cruised past Thanasi Kokkinakis in straight-sets to reach round three.
Rafael Nadal is the main attraction on Centre Court today as he takes on Ricardas Berankis
Katie Boulter (left) gets the Centre Court action underway, while Nick Kyrgios (right) is out on Court 2 following his explosive first round
Britain’s Katie Boulter will get the Centre Court action underway today in a tough tie against sixth seed and former world No 1 Karolina Pliskova after beating Clara Burel in round one.
Up second on Centre Court is Rafael Nadal, who needed four sets to get past Francisco Cerundolo in his opening round. The Spaniard plays Ricardas Berankis today.
Last up on Centre Court will be Coco Gauff, who overcame a scare after losing the opening set 6-2 in her first-round clash against Elena-Gabriela Ruse, before rallying back to claim an impressive win. She takes on Mihaela Buzarnescu.
Also in action today is Britain’s Jack Draper, who is up last on Court 1, following Stefanos Tsitsipas and Iga Swiatek. Liam Broady plays Diego Schwartzman in his second-round match on Court 3, while wildcard Alastair Gray takes on Taylor Fritz.
Sportsmail takes you through the day’s order of play – and how to follow the action – below.
As usual, it’s the BBC who will broadcast the Wimbledon action, with viewers able to watch on BBC One, BBC Two and the BBC Red Button.
The action on every court will be available to watch, with viewers able to stream the coverage via BBC iPlayer and both the BBC Sport website and app.
Additionally, BBC Two will provide daily highlights on their ‘Today at Wimbledon’ show.
Sportsmail will be covering Day Four in full, so you can follow along with us.
Order of play for Thursday, June 30
*All courts 11am start except Centre (1.30pm) and Court 1 (1pm).
- Katie Boulter vs Karolina Pliskova (6)
- Ricardas Berankis vs Rafael Nadal (2)
- Coco Gauff (11) vs Mihaela Buzarnescu
- Jordan Thompson vs Stefanos Tsitsipas (4)
- Iga Swiatek (1) vs Lesley Pattinama Kerkhove
- Alex de Minaur (19) vs Jack Draper
Jack Draper is last on Court 1 today as he takes on 19th seed Alex de Minaur, following Stefanos Tsitsipas and Iga Swiatek
- Paula Badosa Gibert (4) vs Irina Bara
- Filip Krajinovic (26) vs Nick Kyrgios
- Harriet Dart vs (8) Jessica Pegula (8)
- Kirsten Flipkens vs Simona Halep (16)
- Ana Bogdan vs Petra Kvitova (25)
- Liam Broady vs Diego Schwartzman (12)
- Daniel Elahi Galan vs Roberto Bautista Agut (17)
Liam Broady is back on the grass in his second-round clash against Diego Schwartzman
- Alastiar Gray & Ryan Peniston vs Joran Vliegen & Jack Withrow
- Rajeev Ram & Joe Salisbury (1) vs Daniel Altmaier & Carlos Taberner
- Julio Peralta & Alejandro Tabilo vs Jonny O’Mara & Kenneth Skupski
- Alastair Gray vs Taylor Fritz (11)
- Bianca Andreescu vs Elena Rybakina (17)
- Denis Shapovalov (13) vs Brandon Nakashima
Wildcard Alastair Gray beat Tseng Chun-Hsin in straight-sets on his Grand Slam singles debut
- Claire Liu vs Alize Cornet
- Lorenzo Sonego (27) vs Hugo Gaston
- Maxime Cressy vs Jack Sock
- Magdalena Frech vs Anna Karolina Schmiedlova
- Ajla Tomljanovic vs Catherine Harrison
- Greet Minnen vs Qinwen Zheng
- Christian Garin vs Hugo Grenier
- Elise Mertens & Shuai Zhang (1) v Anna Bondar Greet Minnen
- Marcos Giron vs Alex Molcan
- Petra Martic vs Kristina Kucova
- Dennis Novak vs Jason Kubler
- MacKenzie McDonald vs Richard Gasquet
- Sara Sorribes Tormo (32) vs Harmony Tan
- Benjamin Bonzi vs Jenson Brooksby (29)
- Emil Ruusuvuori vs Botic Van de Zandschulp (21)
- Viktorija Golubic vs Barbora Krejcikova (13)
- Lauren Davis vs Amanda Anisimova (20)
- Aljaz Bedene & Soon Woo Kwon vs Thanasi Kokkinakis & Nick Kyrgios (10)
Share this article
Source: Read Full Article