ERIK TEN HAG is ready for his first game as Man Utd manager, and it could hardly be a more difficult one.
Champions League finalists Liverpool are the opponent, as the Reds of Manchester and Merseyside step up their preparations for the new season.
But there'll be no Cristiano Ronaldo as the five-time Ballon d'Or winner has expressed his desire to leave the club.
Liverpool fans meanwhile will earn themselves a first glimpse of striker Darwin Nunez, who signed for £85m from Benfica.
What time does Man Utd vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Man Utd vs Liverpool takes place on Tuesday, July 12.
- The match kicks off at 2pm UK time.
- It will take place at the Rajamangala Stadium, in Bangkok, Thailand.
- The stadium has a capacity of 51,000.
- Last time the sides met, Liverpool ran out 4-0 winners at Anfield.
Most read in Football
WAY TO GO
Wayne Rooney touches down in US ahead of DC United move – despite Coleen's tears
WAY TO GO
Teenager fighting for life & at least 15 more injured after SHOOTING at match
Wolves handed huge blow as Chiquinho suffers cruciate ligament injury in friendly
Jack Grealish has 'fallen in love' on romantic getaway with Wag Sasha Attwood
Is Man Utd vs Liverpool on TV and can I live stream it free?
- Man Utd vs Liverpool will be free to watch on UK TV
- It can be streamed and watched on MUTV which requires a monthly subscription.
- It will also be free to watch on LFCTV which is on Sky channel 434 and the Virgin Media channel 544.
- Both can be streamed on the Club's websites.
Many key players may miss this match for both teams as they have just completed international duty and may not have completed their holiday before this match.
Man Utd fans will be hoping to see any news signings they are looking to buy like Frenkie De Jong.
It will also be an opportunity for young players like Mejbri, Garnacho, and Garner to try and stake a claim in Ten Hag's squad.
One player who won't be in action for United is Cristiano Ronaldo, who wants to leave the club and is yet to return to pre-season due to personal reasons.
Liverpool will be expecting to see new signing Darwin Nunez for the first time.
Harvey Elliot will be pushing to get back into the team after returning from his broken leg injury which he sustained at the start of last season against Leeds.
Source: Read Full Article