GERMANY are hosting North Macedonia in their final World Cup qualifier of the international break.
Joachim Löw's side are so far unbeaten in their qualifying campaign and will be looking to make it three out of three later tonight.
What tine does Germany vs North Macedonia kick-off?
- Germany's clash with North Macedonia will get underway from 7.45pm UK time TONIGHT.
- The match will take place at the MSV-Arena in Duisburg, Germany.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the game because of coronavirus restrictions.
What TV channel is Germany vs North Macedonia on and can I live stream it?
- Germany's home clash with North Macedonia will be shown live on the Sky Sports Red Button.
- You can live stream the game from the Sky Sports app, which carries the Red Button service.
- The Sky Sports app is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass.
Germany are expected to make a few changes for their clash with North Macedonia, having won their first two games with Iceland and Romania.
Timo Werner should start up front, with Jamal Musiala possibly starting from the off for the first time in his international career, too.
Toni Kroos is out with an injury, as is Niklas Sule.
Leeds' Ezgjan Alioski is likely to start the game, as is veteran Goran Pandev.
- Germany – 1/16
- Draw – 17/2
- North Macedonia – 33/1
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article