We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
Across the UK, weekly quiz nights have grown in popularity during the pandemic – with the ability to easily speak with friends and family on apps like Zoom, Houseparty and Google Hangouts. Quiz rounds can be fun to put together – with a wide range of topics to choose from and fun rounds to make your nearest and dearest think.
These can be music, film, history, science and more.
Quizzes can be as easy or difficult as you like – with the option to make it easier for any children who want to take part.
Or you can be kind and throw in an easy question or two during a hard round.
If you’re struggling to come up with some easy questions, Express.co.uk has rounded up a few.
Read More: Christmas quiz questions and answers – 40 questions for Christmas quiz
Easy quiz questions and answers
1. How many wives did Henry VIII have?
2. Where would you find the Golden Gate bridge?
3. What does BBC stand for?
4. What is a baby goat called?
5. In Harry Potter, what animal represents Hufflepuff house?
6. What’s the name of The Simpsons’ dog?
7. Where was Shakespeare born?
8. Who played Jack Sparrow in Pirates Of The Caribbean?
9. Where is Leeds Castle?
10. Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire in 2019?
Christmas movie quotes quiz – can you name the movies from the quote? [QUIZ]
Music quiz questions and answers: Best music questions for pub quiz [INSIGHT]
Christmas games and quizzes – the best brainteasers to play in 2020 [ANALYSIS]
11. What is the smallest planet in the solar system?
12. H2O is the chemical formula for what?
13. Maris Piper and King Edward are varieties of what?
14. Who starred as Edward Scissorhands?
15. Brie and Camembert are types of which food?
2. San Francisco
3. British Broadcasting Corporation
6. Santa’s little helper
8. Johnny Depp
10. Kylie Jenner
14. Johnny Depp
Source: Read Full Article