Chad Johnson has accepted a plea deal in his domestic violence case, which orders the “Bachelorette” alum to attend Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and domestic violence counseling meetings, Page Six has learned.
A spokesperson for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office told us on Monday that Johnson, 32, pled no contest to vandalism and preventing or dissuading a witness or victim from testifying or doing other acts, on July 30.
Ivor Pine, the deputy director for Community Engagement and Outreach, said a judge sentenced the reality star to 36 months of a summary probation, four days total in county jail — two of which he has credit, and 26 Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
Johnson’s accuser, his ex-girlfriend Annalise Mishler, also obtained a protective order that requires Johnson to stay 100 yard away from her.
There is also a restitution hearing scheduled for Johnson on Nov. 5.
In March, the former “Famously Single” star was charged with six counts — four of which were dismissed in light of his plea deal — stemming from a Feb. 24 arrest, in which Mishler, 25, accused Johnson of getting physical with her.
Johnson previously blamed his behavior on a “relapse” he had after months of not drinking.
He told TooFab in a statement, “I’ve been so stressed man, just sitting in my car crying sometimes, just losing my mind. And to top it all off, the one person I’m closest to doesn’t get me a lot of times. I just lost it … I don’t remember actually seeing her. I drank to the point where I didn’t even know I was with her. I just gotta take the Instagram Story’s word that I was there.”
The case was postponed for a few months due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Johnson’s attorney, Action Lavitch, previously told us he looked “forward to the opportunity to ensure [Johnson’s] rights are protected and his name is rightfully cleared once this national emergency is resolved.”
Johnson and Lavitch did not immediately return our requests for comment.
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article