IN this review, we get into all the advantages and disadvantages of Zimpler, how it works, and which bookies accept it.
Born in Sweden in 2012, Zimpler is a digital e-wallet that serves a few European markets.
It mainly operates in Sweden, Finland, Germany, and the UK – but the company has been increasing its presence globally year after year.
If you’re currently researching the best payment options for betting sites, then you’ve probably already come across a huge selection of e-wallets, and you’re probably wondering which one is the best
Our goal is to help you understand if it’s the right payment option for you to deposit and process payouts when you’re gambling online. In short, we’re here to guide you through the process of landing the best Zimpler bookie out there.
Top online bookmakers that accept Zimpler
Zimpler is still in its infancy in terms of its presence in the cashier section of online betting sites. While some smaller sites have onboarded the payment method, not all of these make our top list. We only recommend established Zimpler betting sites where you can score a winning welcome bonus and a great selection of secure payment options.
Our Top Zimpler Betting Sites
- William Hill
How we ranked the Zimpler betting sites: Our criteria
If you’re wondering what makes a great betting site, then we’ll tell you that it’s a number of things. That’s why we can’t take a one-dimensional approach when trying to understand whether or not to recommend a particular sportsbook or casino. When it comes to gambling online, keeping your data and finances safe is as important as giving yourself the greatest chance of walking away with a winner. Here are all the things we take into consideration:
- Safety & Security -The bookmaker or casino you choose to gamble on must be fully encrypted and provide multiple professional layers of security to keep hackers out. The same goes for the payment providers linked to your gambling account, so you’re protected on both sides. Being able to ensure punters can bet safely is our number one priority.
- Bonuses & promotions – A great bonus or promo can often mean the difference between profit and loss. It usually begins with a welcome offer, but a great site should frequently package up bonuses, free spins, free bets, deposit match offers, and more to keep bettors engaged and rewarded at all times. We also recommend that you spend some time reading the individual terms on each promo to be sure that the wagering requirements are fair and achievable.
- Site design & flow – There’s nothing worse than a site that’s not optimised for mobile, or an app that constantly freezes. The ideal gambling site should be simple to navigate, have a great mobile casino and sportsbook, and come with iOS and Android apps for all devices. These will always be available in the App Store and Google Play store.
- Sports markets & games – A great site is nothing without even better content. It doesn’t matter if you like to gamble on slot games, jackpot games, poker, lotto, bingo, blackjack, roulette, or sports – your chosen site should do it all brilliantly. You should expect the best betting exchanges and games from the leading providers in the industry.
- Payment options & processing time – When it comes to processing a payout, you want your funds to come out as quickly as they went in. In order for that to happen you need to hit the right combo of payment options and processing speed. E-wallets like Zimpler provide speed, but your bookie is solely responsible for having an efficient payments team – and that’s what we look out for.
What are the best Zimpler bookies – All you need to know
Betway Sports offers punters a user-friendly website where all betting options are on the table. Launched in 2006, Betway continues to garner tons of praise in players' forums and reviews. You’ll have access to all international sports markets and more, all in one tidy space. A consistent stream of bonuses and promotions keeps things interesting.
- Deposit and withdraw with Zimpler
- Great betting odds
- Exciting promos and offers
- Limited live streaming options
- Average payout speeds
Betway sign up
£30 matched free bet if your first acca loses + 50 spins
*New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This is offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins only available on selected games and expires 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only (exclusions apply). 18+. Full terms apply.
With several decades in the industry, very few punters haven’t heard of BetVictor. It keeps great company by operating in the same league as sites like Ladbrokes and William Hill. It’s one of the largest betting brands in the UK and Ireland, and it continues to grow thanks to fantastic player feedback and exciting betting options.
- The site works great on mobile
- Multiple payment options including Zimpler
- Very competitive odds
- Customer support by phone is unavailable
- Very busy website
BetVictor sign up
Bet £10 get £40
18+| Opt-in, bet £10+ at odds 2.00+ within 7 days. No cash-out. Get 3x £10 Free Bets on selected events. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, and wager 20x to withdraw a max £250. 7-day expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply.
If you’re looking for a top combo website where you can play slots and table games, and place an international sports bet at the same time, then Unibet is where the buck stops. It comes equipped with multiple reputable gaming licenses and has amassed over 1.5 million customers since it went live in the UK in 1999.
- Transfer funds with Zimpler
- Fast payouts
- Global sports coverage
- High rollers are a little limited
- The app needs to be updated
Unibet sign up
Up to £40 moneyback if your 1st bet loses + £10 casino bonus
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
Coral always makes an impact, thanks to its highly recognisable logo familiar to all those who form part of the gambling world. It frequently sponsors major sports events and allows punters to get started with first deposits as low as £5. The casino and sportsbook have a huge range of payment options and exciting promos that add real value.
- Fantastic welcome bonus
- Recently updated website
- Quick transactions with Zimpler and others
- Bonuses are on the small side
- Sports markets sometimes missing
Coral sign up
Get a £20 free bet
18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply
If you were looking for a celebrity betting site, then bet365 is sure to land on your list. Thanks to plenty of payment options, and very fair deposit and withdrawal limits, it’s accessible to all kinds of customers – both recreation bettors as well as high rollers. Unfortunately, it doesn’t accept Zimpler yet, but judging by the lengthy list of providers on offer already, it’s only a matter of time.
- Super fast payouts
- Great odds on in-game bets
- Trusted and reputable brand
- Doesn’t accept Zimpler yet
- Limited promos for long-term players
bet365 Bonus Code: SUN365
Get £30 in Free Bets with bet365 Bonus Code “SUN365”
New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £30* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you three times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. The bonus code SUN365 can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
SIGN UP HERE
It’s true that BetUK doesn’t accept Zimpler yet, but we still think it’s a bookie worth considering. Recently purchased by LeoVegas, BetUK is a very easy-to-use betting site that offers players access to all major sports betting events, both pre-game and in-game. It’s a fantastic place for football, horse racing, greyhound racing, and tennis, and comes wrapped up with the ability to place single bets, multiple bets, multi-lines, and system bets.
- Great range of sports betting options
- A constant stream of promos and bonuses
- Simple and streamlined website
- Doesn’t accept Zimpler yet
- No live streaming options
BetUK sign up
Bet £10 get £30 in Free Bets
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.
If you’re not a fan of the usual betting site vibe, then Spreadex could be your new favourite place to gamble. It has a corporate feel, thanks to its start as a financial trading platform. Spreadex made its name as a dedicated home to spread bets, with competitive odds and great markets. It also comes with an excellent app that is available in the App Store and Google Play Store for both iOS and Android devices.
- Global coverage of sports
- Great odds
- Generous welcome bonus
- Doesn’t accept Zimpler yet
- The site can be a little difficult to use
Spreadex sign up
Get sports betting bonuses at Spreadex
Statistics – Top fast facts you need to know about Zimpler
Don’t have the time to read the full review? Here are some Zimpler highlights to help you get the gist in a few fast facts:
- Zimpler is a Swedish mobile payment provider that offers fast and secure payments.
- Zimpler is available in many countries, including Sweden, Finland, Germany, Norway, and the UK.
- It offers a range of payment methods, including debit cards, credit cards, and bank transfers.
- Zimpler is also available for mobile devices, allowing users to make payments quickly and securely.
- All the best Zimpler betting sites are licensed and regulated by the relevant gambling authorities.
- Zimpler is accepted at over 200 online betting sites worldwide.
- Over 50% of online betting sites in the UK accept Zimpler as a payment method.
- Over 95% of Zimpler transactions are completed within 24 hours.
What Is Zimpler and how does it work?
Zimpler has been in business since 2012, which is less than companies like PayPal, but long enough to reassure users of their industry know-how. When you register at Zimpler you’ll be asked to choose between three different currencies – the Euro, the Swedish Kroner, and the British Pound. Remember to always choose the currency you’ll be depositing in. Hailing from Sweden, this digital e-wallet solution gained most of its initial popularity in Scandinavia, quickly becoming known as a safe and fast way to transfer, deposit and withdraw funds. More recently, the fintech company has turned its attention to betting sites, where punters are always in need of a quick and easy solution for depositing cash and processing payouts.
Using Zimpler is, well, zimple. The fintech company doesn’t have an app, so you won’t need to download any app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. All you need to do is visit the Zimpler website and enter your phone number. You’ll receive an SMS containing a verification code, and you’re all set. That means you can manage your account on the go, without messing around with a complicated website. It also means that it integrates perfectly with all the best mobile casinos and sportsbooks. Once you’re up and running, your Zimpler account can be topped up by wire transfer, credit card, or debit card – but keep in mind that UK betting sites can never be funded via a credit card. Once your account is funded, simply visit your favourite bookie and choose Zimpler from the cashier section.
What are the benefits of using Zimpler?
Zimpler has many advantages, and most of these are common with the majority of e-wallets out there. The major differences come with how efficient and well-designed the site or app is. Keeping things hassle-free is the greatest selling point, and Zimpler does this very well. Here are some of the best things about this payment option:
- Total privacy – Your personal and banking details are only ever revealed to Zimpler. They’re never shared with the online merchant or gambling site. That means you retain complete privacy, plus an additional layer of security when making deposits and withdrawals online.
- Two-factor authentication – your cash is always kept safe thanks to a double verification procedure attached to every transaction. You must confirm each payment by entering a code sent to you via SMS.
- Responsible gambling protection – you’re always in control thanks to security features that allow you to set up deposit limits that are customisable through Zimpler’s app. You’ll also be notified each time a payment is made.
- High-functioning tech – Zimpler is built on a mobile website, allowing players to get a full app-like experience without having to download any new software. The website allows you to easily manage your money alongside a guaranteed great experience. Thanks to regular updates and helpful features, Zimpler is always quick and easy to use.
What are the disadvantages of using Zimpler?
You can’t have the rainbow without rain – which is a fancy way of saying that there are some drawbacks to using Zimpler that you should be aware of. It’s always a good idea to understand the limitations of your banking services, so here’s what we think you should know:
- There might be fees – The exact fee is difficult to quantify because it varies from bookie to bookie. Some gambling sites might cover the fee themselves, while others push it entirely or in part onto the bettor.
- There’s no app – While some players might see this as a non-issue, others might consider it a drawback. Zimpler operates off a high-functioning website and is yet to launch its own mobile app.
- It’s not available everywhere – Zimpler is still growing, and there are many countries in which it doesn’t operate just yet. The same goes for online bookmakers and online casinos. While plenty of sites have successfully onboarded Zimpler, there are many sites that haven’t done so yet.
Are there any fees for using Zimpler?
As Zimpler is a business just like any other, fees are always going to be a consideration. The only question is whether the merchant or betting site chooses to pass these on to the customer. When registering with Zimpler you won’t be charged any fees. However, if you require a currency conversion – because the currency on your account is different from the one you are depositing or withdrawing in – then a currency conversion fee will apply. The online casino, online bookie, or merchant site may also choose to charge you a fee for each transaction made with Zimpler – but this will vary from site to site.
What is the minimum you have to deposit when using Zimpler?
If you choose to place your wagers with Zimpler, the minimum deposit required to get started never comes down to your payment option. This is always set by the online betting site. The majority of UK sportsbooks will require a minimum deposit of £5 or £10, but there are some that boost this up to £15 or £20. Zimpler allows you to top up your wallet with any amount, and you’re free to transact with your balance in any way you wish. Once you choose the deposit or payout amount on the bookie site, all you need to do is verify the transaction with an SMS code. All transactions with Zimpler are instant, so you can start playing the second you verify your deposit.
What is the minimum withdrawal with Zimpler?
Payouts are always trickier than deposits, but there are things you can do to ensure you get your money as quickly as possible. The first thing you need to do is choose an established and reliable bookie with a good reputation. The second thing you need to do is choose a professional payment provider. Zimpler withdrawals are completed in seconds. Once you choose Zimpler from the withdrawal section, just enter your mobile number, enter the SMS code and you’re all set. At that point, it’s entirely on the bookie to work as quickly as possible. On Zimpler’s side, minimum withdrawals aren’t a factor. You can send as much cash to your wallet as you please. But bookmakers frequently set limits based on 24-hour periods. The smaller the bookie, the less you can withdraw in a day. Most top sites will allow you to withdraw up to £10,000K in one go, and make a minimum withdrawal starting at £5 or £10.
Is it safe to bet online with Zimpler?
Let’s put it this way, in order for an online hacker to get at your Zimpler funds, they’ll have to penetrate both Zimpler’s security and your bank security. Considering that both of these are protected by 2FA and the highest level of encryption possible, we consider it to be pretty darn safe. But there are always ways to make things safer. We would advise against holding large amounts of cash on your e-wallets and transferring excess payouts to your bank. We would also recommend maintaining a safe and often changed password on your betting site. No one can ever guarantee your safety online, as hacks and breaches can happen to even the best service providers. But we can say that Zimpler is a respectable and highly professional e-wallet that takes online security very seriously.
What are the alternatives to Zimpler?
As the face of banking continues to change, e-wallets are becoming more and more common. People appreciate being able to manage their money in real-time environments and with the additional benefit of data anonymity. This means that Zimpler is in good company with a range of other digital wallets, making it hard on customers to make their choice. If you’ve decided that Zimpler isn’t right for you, then here are some other top e-wallets you should consider:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
Most Popular in betting
Check out all the best no deposit bonus sites and exactly how they work
Best betting apps with great sign up offers to use on sport this month
All the best free bets & sign up offers for punters right here
All the latest Women's World Cup odds and predictions in our brilliant preview
Source: Read Full Article