Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
If you’re worried about finding adorable and trendy spring styles on sale right now, stop stressing! We’re here to tell you that Revolve has so many different pieces perfectly fitting for the spring and summer months up for grabs at the moment — and we’re ecstatic!
We decided to focus on spring-ready dresses and miniskirts, as that’s what we’re most excited to wear as the weather warms up. Check out our absolute top picks below, and happy spring shopping!
17 Flattering and Slimming Spring Dress and Miniskirt Styles on Sale at Revolve
1. Our Absolute Favorite: This MILLY silky chiffon miniskirt has both strategic ruching and flouncy layers to create a stunning shape and silhouette — originally $295, now just $116!
2. We Also Love: We always adore a skirt with ruching, and this velvet version from Free People has a beautiful detail running up the side — originally $68, now $48!
3. We Can’t Forget: The fit-and-flare vibes we’re getting from this MINKPINK skirt look seriously flattering — it was $99, and now it’s $70!
4. Absolute Best Deal: Out of all the skirts on the menu here, this bright plaid preppy one from By Samii Ryan is the biggest score — originally $65, now just $18!
5. Best Wrap Style: The way that this Nation LTD mini is wrapped creates a tulip shape, which is incredibly gorgeous — it was $172, and now it’s $64!
6. Favorite Knit Skirt: We also love the wrap style of this MONROW skirt — it’s a bit more bodycon and skintight — originally $112, now $87!
7. Our Vegan Leather Pick: The added straps that go around the waist of this Bardot mini will make your waist appear more streamlined — it was $79, and now it’s $56!
8. Go-To Denim Skirt: If you’re looking for a staple denim mini that you can wear with anything, this one from Free People would be at the top of our list — originally $78, now $71!
9. Our Absolute Favorite: Everything about this Amanda Uprichard dress, from the draping to the show-stopping backless style, will make you feel like a superstar — originally $194, now just $117!
10. We Also Love: The pleather look of this tan midi dress from L’Academie coupled with the adorable design is seriously hard to pass up — it was $248, and now it’s $149!
11. We Can’t Forget: This Bardot shirtdress has ruching on the sides of the skirt that offer up some tummy-control action — it was $139, and now it’s $84!
12. Best LBD: We’re obsessed with the plunging neckline of this super feminine mini dress from Lovers and Friends — originally $158, now just $83!
13. Top Ruched Pick: This ASTR the Label dress has ruching throughout that can help smooth your figure and make it look seamless — originally $128, now just $68!
14. Favorite Cutout Dress: The simple and subtle cutout underneath the bust of this AFRM midi number makes a beautiful and flattering impact — it was $128, and now it’s just $45!
15. Best Maxi Dress: If you’re looking for a fun springtime wedding dress, this one from superdown is elegant; we’re obsessed with the bold leopard print — originally $78, now just $55!
16. Top Draped Pick: The slinky yet elegant style of this draped midi dress from krisa is beyond, and the red shade will definitely turn heads — originally $198, now $139!
17. Favorite Sweater Dress: On chillier spring days when you want to wear a dress, this BCBGeneration color-blocked style is the ultimate choice — it was $98, and now it’s $64!
Spring Style! This Floral Frock is Perfect for Warm-Weather Events — Only $24
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Check out these related product articles:
- This Wrap-Style Dress Takes Flattering to a New Level
- This Bodycon Dress Has Tummy-Control Details for Summer Confidence
- This Staple Maxi Dress Has a Draped Detail That Shoppers Adore
Check out more of our picks and deals here!
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article