IF you have some leftover noodles that you want to reheat, this is the guide that you need.
Here is all you need to know about reheating this Asian dish.
Can you reheat noodles?
Reheating noodles is very similar to reheating pasta.
This is because both carb-carrying foods are produced similarly.
You can make noodles yourself at home but it is also a very popular option for takeaway.
If you fancied yourself a Chinese takeaway last night and got yourself some noodles with it, then this will tell all that you need to know on how to reheat it.
Read More on Food
All to know about reheating Domino’s pizza
I was the Queen’s chef and I had to prepare 150 meals for her at every event
What is the best way to reheat noodles?
There are several ways to reheat noodles.
The best way to reheat noodles is in a wok or a large pan.
- Dash in some oil – and a dash of soy sauce for extra flavour – and put it on a moderate amount of heat.
- Add your noodles and toss them for between three to four minutes, until they are heated throughout.
- Once your noodles are at fully heated, you can enjoy!
There are more ways to reheat noodles.
Whether you made yourself some plain or mixed noodles, you can both heat them on the stove.
Most read in Fabulous
Harry & Meghan visit Queen & Charles for 'olive branch' talks after Philip snub
I’m a tattoo model but hated inkings so lasered off & look unrecognisable
I'm a cleaning pro, the 8p hack to banish grim smells from your washing machine
I went out after getting my lips done despite being warned not to drink
To do so:
- Bring some water to boil.
- Once it reached its boiling point, you can add the noodles.
- If you have plain noodles, you can simply just throw the noodles in and leave them for 30 to 60 seconds.
- If your noodles are mixed, put them in a heatproof bag and place the bag in there for a minute.
- Keep checking the noodles now and then and if you feel that it needs to heat up more, then keep checking every 15 seconds.
- Once your noodles are fully heated, enjoy!
The microwave is also another option for reheating your noodles.
To reheat your noodles this way:
- Place your noodles on a microwave-safe dish and cover with plastic wrap.
- Leave a corner uncovered so that the steam does not patch up in the meal.
- Heat it on medium power for between a minute and a minute and a half.
- Turn the dish halfway through so that your noodles are heated throughout.
- If it is not fully reheated after that time, keep giving it at 15-second intervals until it is fully heated to your liking.
How many times can you reheat noodles?
Noodles should be reheated once, especially if they are takeaway ones.
This is because it is unhealthy to reheat food more than once.
Read More on The Sun
Downcast Gogglebox star Ellie seen for first time since boyfriend’s car crash
Burnley SACK Dyche in huge shock as they bid to avoid the drop with 8 games left
It loses its good quality and it builds even more bacteria which can give you food poisoning.
We gave tips on how to reheat other foods such as prawns, takeaways such as KFC and vegetables.
Source: Read Full Article